Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Congrats guys! Anyone that does not get in the Calcutta is nuts! Sorry Steve!
  2. Use a push mower you big whimp!
  3. Payout for the Calcutta will be as follows: 1st place 40% of the pot 2nd place = 30% of the pot 3rd place = 10% of the pot Big Fish = 20% of the pot. *****Big fish can be a King, Coho, Atlantic, Steelhead, Brown or Lake Trout.*****
  4. Just look for the huge bluff that is east of Bald Eagle Creek. You can't miss it.
  5. Pa223, You have a PM
  6. As long as you are outside the bouys, you are OK!
  7. I'm in Hilton. My cell number is on the entry form. Call me and I can meet you. I will be right around 104 this evening. Call me (Brian) as soon as you can and we can arrange something.
  8. My son is 5 1/2 now and I hope he is willing to join his old man for derby fishing when he is older! Awesome report and Congrats on the second place finish!
  9. Oh boy. Here comes the trash talk!
  10. Congrats guys! Hopefully you did not burn all your luck for the shootout Steve. You are on a roll.
  11. The bridge runs North and South not East and West Matt! lol.
  12. They were both from my dedicated laker rods Les. The butt cap came off and sunk to the bottom.
  13. I have two Daiwa Heartland 8'6" (green blanks) tip sections that someone can have for free if they need them. Both butt sections are broken and in the trash. Pick up only I will not ship.
  14. If the counter did not get reset before deploying the diver, you could have had a lot more line out than the counter was showing. Sharp turns will also cause inside divers to sink fast.
  15. Go down to the Genny in the fall and you will start to think snagging is still legal!
  16. Down to 1.7-1.8. Dreamweavers and nk's have very little action if any at all at that speed. The paint does suck but they are more speed tolerant. Look at the LOC leaderboard and see what Tom Allen is using. Stingers.......
  17. Dreamweavers are nice but you can not get good action out of them at slow speeds. They are a heavier blank.
  18. I think this might turn into one of the best threads ever on LOU. Very cool stories. I might have to scan in some old pics.
  19. Here are the paid teams for the Shootout Calcutta: 1. Escape 2. Addiction 3. Legacy 4. Pull The Hook 5. Silver Fox 6. Bear Creek Bandits 7. Reflection 8. Jolly Roger 9. Get The Net 10. Double D 11. The Scottsman 12. Rigged 13. Team Justified 14. Screamin Reels (from Oak Orchard) 15. Rabid Weasel 16. Tomahawk 17. Hells Bells 18. Maryland Boat 19. Jessica Rae 20. Bear 21. Make The Turn 22. Missdemeanor 23. Live Action 24. Yankee Troller 25. Runnin Rebel
×
×
  • Create New...