Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Congrats Mike. Soon you will be showing us pictures of Mike Jr. Trust me, I comes faster than you think.
  2. Find someone from this site from the area you want to fish and see if you can hitch a ride and learn. Pitch in for gas and bring your notebook.
  3. Cannons for me.
  4. The reports are SLOW so far. Cold water with some lakers on the bar. Some reports are saying 36 - 38 degree water. Give it 2 weeks and it will be going good.
  5. Is that a picture of Tom from the Pro Am a couple years ago Bob?
  6. Pike first then walleye. They usually don't show up until 1st week of April in big numbers.
  7. Happy Birthday Tom. Glad to hear you avoided the skunk on the lake this morning.
  8. I was thinking the same thing Matt. I think I will order a couple for Conesus in the fall. $10.99 each.
  9. I'm too lazy to read back and check so I apologize if this has been posted already. If no one wins on a certain day, does the money roll over to the next day?
  10. Genesee River at the Lower falls in late May and June. Leeches drifted under a bobber is deadly.
  11. Leave the nuisance goose season open longer . They are getting out of control!!!! My dads 28 acre pond had around 150 geese on it last summer.
  12. Thanks Guys. That was not funny Jerry. They sent me a cellphone pic of my boat almost tipping over and told me it was sinking. 3 heavy weights were in one back corner of my boat. I started to worry until I remembered the L.O.U. fishing get together was going on that day on Sandy Creek. I will get you guys back for that one.
  13. All sold. Thanks for looking.
  14. Tackle boxes are sold. Toes are not for sale Tom.
  15. 36" Conesus Pike PB walleye on the jigging rod Conesus Largemouth
  16. 3 drawer plano - $15.00 Plana 2 sided box $10.00 2- Ice blues 24" jigging rods (one is a little shorter) - both for $10.00 Will not ship. Local pick up only.
  17. I wonder if the camping at Hamlin will be re-opened?
  18. $50.00 for all of them. Will not separate. I will ship these at buyers expense.
  19. Did not read the article. Can someone post the details?
  20. I take that back. Looked at the bay bridge trraffice cam and it is open. Water looks a little muddy.
  21. Still frozen. Some of the North and South ends have opened up but not enough to chase the perch all over the bay. Should be able to get to the lake. Just becareful of a South wind. Chunks of the bay will break off and close the channel or boat launch off.
  22. Now that pike , walleye and tiger muskies are off limits, the only thing left to fish is Conesus is gills, bullhead, crappie, perch and catch and release for smallies and Largemouth. The smallmouth fishing can be awesome on this lake if you know where to find them. Not huge numbers but the average fish is heavy. 4-6lb. smallies are taken out of Conesus by the bass guys every season. 4-7 lb. largemouth are taken too.
×
×
  • Create New...