Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Dave, Have you reached the miniumum number of entrants yet?
  2. X4. No coated cable. I don't know much about the new Cannon.
  3. I use the past derbies to figure out what weight I should be keeping to weigh in during the beginning of the derby. For the trout, most years are pretty close top to bottom. As the derby progresses, I can use the current leader board.
  4. But the did the 3 rod rule destroy the fishery like HAS BEEN says it will if Lake Ontario gets 3 rods?
  5. Has Been, Lake Michigan has had the 3 rod rule for a few years now and there fishing has not suffered one bit. If the 3 rod rule was so damaging to the fishery (as you say it is), wouldn't there catch rates and return rates suffer? Go to Great Lakes Angler and ask some of the Lake Michigan guys how the 3 rod rule affected the population of fish in the lake. You will be suprised to find out that the fishery has not suffered at allfrom over fishing.
  6. Any one of those brand of boats you mentioned are good ones. Make sure you get a Marine Survey done on the boat even if it is a couple years old. I put $6,000 into mine because the stringers, part of the gunnel and transom were rotted out last season.
  7. Bored Glen?
  8. I like the last paragraph at the bottom. "Until your daddy learns that it's not fun to kill, keep your doggies and kitties away from him." I'm not a big fan of Chinese food so my kid will not have to worry.
  9. Before you get yourself worked up even more, check this link. viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15711
  10. I got pictures of a guy that did that 10 years ago. One of the best launch ramp mishaps I have seen over the years.
  11. I'm with Tim on this one.
  12. Good Job Joe. Way to show these old timers how it is done.
  13. I just voted and he is down only 8 votes. Hope you win Mike. Good luck.
  14. I would also check the kill switch.
  15. Happy belated Birthday Rob
  16. Fish Hawk X4. Best out there IMO.
  17. Wait until you get your next truck registration. It went up also. Mine is now $120.00. There is a $20.00 user tax now to register vehicles. Good old govener Patterson.
  18. They are both the same materail just a different brand name. Stuff is great but expensive.
  19. Longline, I sent you a PM on your one comment about the drinking water. Got the wheels turning.
  20. How about a FREE bumper sticker with a purchase of L.O.U. Professional?
  21. The 3 major brands are all quality units (Fish Hawk X4, Subtroll, and Depth Raider). It is all personal preferance. I have used all three brands. I have the Fish Hawk 840 with the X4 probe. My reason is I do not like coated cable. It is more expensive but it is worth it to me. If I purchased a coated cable unit, I would go with the Depth Raider. The Depth Raider has a smaller probe and will cause less blow back on your rigger.
  22. If you do not want to use cleansers, try the Mgic erasers. They took old blood and scuff marks off my floor.
  23. DEFIANCE1, It is the piece in you last post.
  24. Live Wire
×
×
  • Create New...