Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Their goes coming into the 21st century. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. That's what I thought too. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. Nice rig! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Holy crap! Awesome Brian. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. I have to laugh every time someone tells me of the fishing they did in 8-10 footers. They wouldn't be out there. The waves are always 2 times bigger to fishermen. Another case of the Lake Ontario I'm "macho" factor. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Yes, but you know the only 2 I run now. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Very very well said. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. I would of gave you $60.lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. I gotta say I like my sub troll more than my FH. I'm sure that will shock most of you. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Where were all the people against rifles during shotgun season? This is no different. They shoot a bit further, more accurate and less of a chance wounding deer. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. And no tail death grips! Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Are these still available?....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. I'm in Webster. Any east side donations I'll gladly pick up to as far as south side of Oswego. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. And that is no joke. Do you know how many trips you'd have to do to cover just your health care?!?! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. Yes you can, but catching fish is another story. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. You just "dropped the mic". We have a meeting next weekend planned for our Sandy Creek pen rearing and I'll make a mental note on the river/creek fisherman participation. Off the top of my head I can't remember what it was, if their was any in years past. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Poaching and the presence of tribute "fishermen" is much worse now due to the internet. Guys gotta brag and then​ the s$/t show happens. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. You have way too many questions to help you properly. You need a hands on informative charter for a day with some buddies to have a whole bunch of your questions answered in a visual setting. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. Coho study is a waste. Should start the steelhead study ASAP. The Browns on the Western tribs are being hammered on illegally. That's the problem there. It's prime time deer season for the officers and the skanks get away with everything. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. I bought a whole bunch of cheap NK Mags, stingers Stingrays from there last month just to send them to Nick of Hybrid Lures to paint them how I want. That is an option for you. Find old ones and send them to him. He's on this site. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. I think Keuka should start its own thread and not hijack the canandaguia tournament thread. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. I can't believe you didn't pick me up on the way. Your killing me smalls! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Pending Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Compressor (used once), air gun, over 20 colors, liquid colors to make dots, brushes, tape, 2 toaster ovens, bottles for air gun and more. All you need to start painting right away! Pic below shows some lures I've done in the past. I have no time to do this and now send my paint jobs out to Nick at Hybrid Lures. $150 takes it. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...