“Antis” on the march

Gill-T

I wonder how the NYS Big Buck Club, Boone and Crockett Club, the LOC Derby, the ProAm committee feel about this new legislation. It’s coming people. Lots of “anti” forces going  unchecked. Pay attention and get involved. 

IMG_6093.png

13 hours ago, Gill-T said:

I wonder how the NYS Big Buck Club, Boone and Crockett Club, the LOC Derby, the ProAm committee feel about this new legislation. It’s coming people. Lots of “anti” forces going  unchecked. Pay attention and get involved. 

IMG_6093.png

As of right now, it only affects coyote, fox, crow and squirrel competitions.  I wouldn't be surprised if it all gets banned soon.  This state is on a bad path right now.  My days of living in this state are numbered.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, UNREEL said:

It seems like NY can’t wait to be a California clone with banning hunting contests and slave reparation legislation. Fishing tourneys are next. We’re looking to get out of NY also. 

I have 13 years, 5 months and 21 days until I can retire with a full pension.  I don't know if I will make it that long.  It's getting worse and it doesn't look like it is getting better anytime soon.  Just when you think it couldn't get worse, they double down on stupidity!