Cowbell set up

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase this cowbell set up? I have used this exact rig for the last couple of years but it was my fishing partners. He is not able to fish much anymore and I really want one of my own as it was a very effective lake trout set up.

95607538.jpg

MyKey I'm sorry I didn't get back to you by PM but I'm at the lake and the last one I have in there package is home. I tryed looking for them on the web but didn't find them. If I remember right this guy bought out the owner of the ones you would have. He has a shop out of a small building in and around the Mexico Point Launch area I think. May be someone else on here would know for sure.

S & R brand ??? :o

Randy from Hit or Miss charters makes those and does come on this board. Get a hold of him. On another note, if you like catching lakers check out the video on our website www.bigweeniebrand.com Its called a grease trap because they are laker taking machines. Just put out by us this year

Biggest laker Mi city tourney 500 bucks Spawn bag, Grease trap

Winner calumet In tourney yesterday $ 4,200 kicker motor Spawn bag grease trap

1st overall for 2009 RVTA Paul Silva grease traps

Jason can tell you how good our stuff is. You can run small spoons, spin n glows, peanuts, or clean meat heads behind them. These are awesome guys. Thanks so much, BW

I was at Jay-Ve fishing tackle over the weekend and he had a few of them in the store...dont know if your familiar with Jay-Ve of where your from and I dont recall if he had the exact silver and blue one...let me know if you want some more info ....

Tom

MyKey,

I run that exact blade. That is a brand that is no longer made (I believe the company was S&S). Hammerhead makes an all silver one that is close. Good luck finding them.