2009 A-TOM-MIK Fat Nancy's Shootout/Brackets Tournament

If you plan to participate in these 2 events be sure to see me prior to the captains meeting on Friday for the brackets tourney (I will be around early just ask around for Tom Allen) at the east side charter marina, I will be collecting entrance fees also tonight (Thursday) at the east side Charter Marina for the shootout: No further entrants will be available Friday Morning, this is the pay-out structure for our Friday event

20-25 teams pay out the top 5 spots, 26-30 top 6, 31-35 top 7, 36-40 top 8, and anything over 40 pay the top 10.

PAY 5: 1-45%, 2- 25%, 3- 15%, 4- 10%, 5- 5%

PAY 6: 1-43%, 2- 22%, 3- 13%, 4- 10%, 5- 7%, 6- 5%

PAY 7: 1-43%, 2- 22%, 3- 12%, 4- 8%, 5- 6%, 6- 5%, 7- 4%

PAY 8: 1-40%, 2- 20%, 3- 10%, 4- 9%, 5- 7%, 6- 6%, 7- 5%, 8- 3%

PAY10: 1-32%, 2- 16%, 3- 10%, 4- 9%, 5- 8%, 6- 7%, 7- 6%, 8- 5%, 9- 4%, 10- 3%

Tom Allen

My cell is 315-402-9055

Thursday, July 9 for the Shootout (evening)

or

Please send check or Mo to

Tom Allen

246 West 7th Street

Oswego, NY 13126

$100.00/100% Payout !!

or stop by Fat Nancy's Tackle Shop

315-298-6357

I will also be collecting for the Pro and Am Bracket's Tournament

Friday, July 10 around the time of the captains meeting, before, during and after

I can do both on Thursday as well, around the vicinity of the Cold Steel boat

or you can also send me a check

100% Payout !!

$100 Am

$200 Pro

Brackets will be drawn following the captains meeting, we will need a bit of time to organize the amount of brackets and the structure

The drawing will be live, we would like one representative from each team to be present.

Tom

TOM,

YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Great idea of brackets, let me know if you need help at meeting.

JERRY

RUNNIN-REBEL

P.S. enough of CANADA for now!!!!! EEEOOOUUUCHHHH..........

Tom,

Jerry showed me some flies you sold him in 1967. Man have your flies come a long way! Oh, the only time the box was opened was at the recent Orleans tourney when I personally opened it. I was like Geeeesh Jerry! These things belong in a museum!

Will be good to see you Jerry, but not as nice competing against you come BT land at Oswego

RUNNIN REBEL Alley

1st Annual 2009 Brackets Tournament Oswego Pro/Am

Brought to you by Fat Nancy's and A-TOM-MIK

Entrant Fee: ($200.00 Pro) ($100.00 Am)

-This event uses your Pro/Am scoring system with your same points

-Teams will be drawn into a series of brackets depending on how many teams enter

-Your team will compete against the teams in your bracket only on day 1

-Teams winning their bracket on day 1 move forward to compete against other teams who won their bracket on day 2. (Starting from Scratch)

-One lucky team who scored the highest but did not move on will also compete on day 2

-The blind draw for brackets would be done Friday night after the captains meeting.

-Payout structure would be determined by the amount of teams

-Example: 25 teams 1-$2500, 2-$1000, 3-$600, 4-$400, 5-$300, $600 6- $200

Should Sunday be blown off Saturday's advancing teams point totals would be used for the payouts. Likewise should Saturday be blown off then we would run the first day brackets on Sunday with the advancing teams point totals used to determine the payouts. In the unlikely chance that two teams tied the team with the largest single weight fish that day would advance or finish in the higher position

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Copy

Entry Form

2009 Oswego Pro/Am Brackets Tournament

Circle: Pro ($200.00) Am($100.00)

Team Name:____________________________________________

Person who collected entry fee:______________________________________

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrative Copy

Entry Form

2009 Oswego Pro/Am Brackets Tournament

Circle: Pro ($200.00) Am($100.00)

Team Name:____________________________________________

Person who collected entry fee:______________________________________

HEY RICK,

Keep picking on my "VINTAGE carefully AGED fishing tackle" and YOU WILL NEVER!!!! get to borrow my purple/black triple XXX hardened paint job spoons we found under those old atomic dinosourus flies. I already forgot the name of those beauties we found in my box, ask jax or your brother they will remember.

PS wouldn't it suck for you and atomic Tom to get beat at the oswego pro-am buy those vintage flies and no name spoons.

See ya there...

JERRY

RUNNIN-REBEL

Hey Tom,

I'm mailing our check for both events....we'll be in the Am bracket tourney & Fat Nancy's shootout :yes: Normally we have paperwork for the Friday event that we have to show at weigh in...how will that be handled if we mail a check?

HEY RICK,

PS wouldn't it suck for you and atomic Tom to get beat at the oswego pro-am buy those vintage flies and no name spoons.

See ya there...

JERRY

RUNNIN-REBEL

Browns don't hit flies!