Sandy Creek semi-report and shout out-LOL

As Gator mentioned, him, myself, Jay and Trish went out Sunday on Trout-N-About and had a great time! Gator already gave details, but he forgot to mention we did weigh a King for the Orleans Derby at 25.3#'s roughly 4 hours after catching it. Took me out to 700 ft. on the wire. Here's a pic

fish7-22-09028.jpg

Also I want to say hi to both Keiths from nuthin but net, Fishinman Tom, Ray K. and Jerry from Rebel charters. Aside from Jerry, I met all these guys for the first time Sunday. Great bunch of guys! Jerry even gave me a chicken flavored hershey bar! :rofl: Additionally, thanks Jax for the great trip on Saturday! I'm still laughin about the comment at the launch about the guy you gave a quick ride to :o:rofl:

Today Jay and I went back out on the Fish Tank and had another great time! We pulled a bunch of fish early including a nice high teen to 20#ish king. Most early fish came on a mt. dew spinny with Jays hand tied green alewife fly down 100ft. over 110-150. Temp was 48-52 degrees down 100ish. At 9:30, after a slight pause in the action, we made a decision to work out a litlle deeper and at 199 ft. a 28# male slaughtered our 325 wire pulling my hottest combo of the season, the chrome grn/green hologram spinny with an atomik hammer fly. This fish never stopped taking out wire(800 ft.) until we turned on him. Great fish and should currently be in the #1 spot(salmon division) of the orleans derby! 6 hours after it was caught he weighed 27.3#'s. we continued to pull fish all day on a steady pic, but no more pigs after the big boy hit the deck. Heres a few pics from today.

fish7-22-09029.jpg

fish7-22-09030.jpg

Tight Lines, Tank