==============

Date(s):9-3

Time on Water: out this morning

Weather/Temp: nice

Wind Speed/Direction: calm

Waves: calm

Surface Temp:

====================

Chad sent me this pic at work cause I couldn't take time off to fish with him, notice the yacht he fishes out of!!

====================

75715634.th.jpg

Yes Hank, 25 hp and running like a top thanks to your technical expertise. He sent the pic with his I-phone so I don't know what he was using, temps or depths but you can see shore in the picture and the boat is only a 15' so he probably isn't out too deep and the riggers are manual so I don't think he's fishing too deep either. He was out with Jerry last night so whatever worked then he probably took with him today.

Wow - talk about real time reporting! That post was make like 10 minutes after I caught the fish! 90 foot of water off the Oak down 80 on a gator. Katie did a good job with the net :yes: Had 3 more hits after that guy but missed them all :@:@:@ Went to captain's cove right afterwards and bought a couple hook sharpening files! The one king bent up my spoon pretty good - but I find few things cooler in life then fighting big fish from really small boats! Heheh! Called it quits around 10:00 so I could be back to the cottage for a Fantasy Football draft - wish I could have stayed out longer. I'll try again tomorrow.

Oh and by the way, went out with Jerry and Jason last night and couldn't get a hit for the life of us (good move staying home last night Pa!). Screen wasn't that impressive either. Definitely looked much better down here at the Oak than down the road at Sandy.