Big O outa Sandy Creek

Jumped aboard Jax boat for a little late season trolling for some brownies since the lake was nice :clap: Found some decent colored water in front of the creek and some down in front of cowsuckers creek too. Water in front of Runnin Rebels house was clear but the duck blinds looked nice :lol:

Ended up with 4 hits and and landed 2 brownies. Here they are:

Photo0506.jpg

Photo0507.jpg

Hoping to get out in my boat on Monday for at least 1 more shot :o:clap::clap:

Nice fish Tom and Jeremy, I was down to the Oak launch a couple nights ago and the water level is so low I didn't think there would be enough water to float the boat off the trailer before I ran outta dock to walk on to tie it up. Guess I need to get a second guy to rope it back in maybe. Would like to get out for a few brownies...hard to make up my mind. Hmmmm do I hunt the full moon phase or do I troll the lake :thinking:

Mark

Skipper yeah it was low there too. I wanted to go last week but was in the same boat as you (no pun intended :lol: ) didn't want to chance the launch/re-trailer solo :(

Stan, Jeremy actually used to work for me a few years back that's how we met :yes: and Brian we all know who the guy is that has a job answering the phone like a secretary :P:lol:

It was great to be out again, hopefully tomorrow will be even better :yes::yes::yes::yes: