north american fishing club

Just a warning...dont get suckered into their book club. If you want their books ill sell you all of mine lol. Decient magazine and club. Tons of small, members benefits.

Your free gear will be pan fish hooks and awefull gold swivels. I was in it and I thought it sucked. The item that I got to keep and try out was about 1oz of sun freaking tan lotion! If you do not sign up to be a lifetime member than the bennies stink and they hound you all the time. I had to call them to stop sending me s$%t.

Sorry for the rant, but I was extremely disappointed. :no:

ok thanks guys! thats enough said for me...ill stick with getting my STS mags and infisherman...reccomend any others for our great lakes fishing???

If you were going to join the NAFC for big water ideas save your money. I joined a long time ago as a life member and learned more here or sanders in a year than off the NAFC mag. The BB WAS a good place to hang out but then they up graded and it sucks now with a lot of folks gone. Very good mag for ways to catch differnt fish but I think you only get 8 or 10 a year for the $12.00........................would I join again no..................do I regret joining no......................I have been to many of the Meets and enjoy meeting the members you chat with on the club BB....................

I'm a life member too. I agree with ERABBIT, the club is OK but I visit this site 10X more. I got some free stuff for joining, but it was not worth more than the club fees. The members forum is nice to go to when you're bored, the product testing is a joke and I have never won any of the contests. I've been a member since 2003 and it is not a rip-off, especially if you like to read the articles, chat on the forum, view new products and do research.

I like the free stuff they send when they say I've been nominated to join, sort thru it and keep the note pad and some decal stuff like the deer decal from the hunt club, etc.. Was once a member, never again, Hounding me was the turn off and when I quit they made a big issue of it. Kinda like the phone calls you get wanting you to do a survey or buy something and ya tell em NO, not interested but they just keep blabbing over you and saying how much your missing. They should save their money from wasted mailings and put it into some useful products to test, for real.

This club is so full of it. So much marketing and very little to back it up.

My subscription to Great Lake Anglers is worth every dollar!

Also, we must not forget to endorse our LOU site by joinining LOU pro for just $20 a year. This is one of my best investment to get as much as I can about learning to fish in big O.