Species Breakdown:king

Hot Lure: spin/squid

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 140

Lure Depth: 90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

I got to net the loc leader today and she was one unhappy girl. Anthony Mang one of my best fishin buds was on the rod in 1 sec. She ran from the net 4 times over 50 feet. with only 2 on the boat today it was mass confusion.It was nice that the boat was able to drive itself. anthony did a great job.official wieght 32.14,43 inches. Catch us if you can!!

I left the camera in the boat.Ill post pics monday. We usually have 4 guys and were not used to geting our buts kicked like that. After 5 minutes I droped the video camera. The best part for me was the first look. I can usually tell weight at fist look.I dropped video and went to work for half hour. I think everyone near the red can at 715 heard us yelling.

Congrats on The fish. 32 is a tremendous fish for the spring. That is just a testament to the fishery we have available here. I cant wait To see what The fall brings. Maybe be another late 90s year full of 40#class kings. Tight lines guys.....matt

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nice fish, I was there to weigh my 21lb 6oz. king in hopes for fish of the day, and saw the fish weighed it is big, our boat today boated a 26lb 12oz. king, they are out there. I have a feeling this will be the year of the "big" fiish.

Very nice job !!!

Largest Spring King I ever remember was taken by Bill Ruttan back in the late 80's out of Oswego, I weighed the fish in for the ESLO at 30.6

Good luck

Hope your nerves hold out, been there !!!

Tom