Legend Plow eBay Action / Bait Fish Fund

10 bids already and up to $70.00 w/ 5 and a half days left. awesome job guys- we are gonna have the fattest skies this side of the mississippi!

I am amazed that it is at $100 already!!! I heard over on Larry's website that someone accidentally bid up to 100, but he said he would honor his mistake. With over 5 days left on the auction, I am sure he will not be stuck with his mistake bid.

--Joe

Just a Little nudge larry,glad i could help out a bit.Hopefully this will keep up,the way it`s going your goal will be met.It`s great to see the effort put forth by everyone everywhere.Every bit adds up.NY muskies are in great hands.

Bob S-sol

i bid the $100.00 intentionally,but i didn't know the site would raise my bid a buck at at a time. so i posted on larry's site for someone to go to $99 bucks. it's at $100.00 now. i'm good for it. i am maxed out at a c note but if i get it i will give it to the smallest muskie caught at larrie's tournament.

great job old man and ray. in 10 years- those muskies will be over 40" and my little man will be 12 years old. sounds like a match made in heaven! i am sure he will appriciate all of your guys' hard work!

Hey, Old Man!

If you lost your password, I'll lend you mine.

I've been waiting all day for someone to up the bid, but sometimes, if you want something done right, you just have to do it yourself!

I have it again, at least for a while.

ray j

WOW...good going guys :clap::clap: .What a boost.I`ll send larry another $40 of my own twds the fund-in ref to this bait sale by Matt.I could`nt go as high as the bait is now but will contribute a few more $$$$.

Bob S-sol