Total Boated:a bunch

Species Breakdown:kings and 1 coho

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.7

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Today we decided to make the trip from Wayland to Wilson to put a couple kings in the hands of a newbie. We powered about 3 miles west of wilson and had a ton of huge marks in 90fow but the water was clear and COLD. In there we only could manage the one coho so we set out further west. Once we hit the green water all hell broke loose. The new guy had his hands full, a 300 wire would fire, he would fight that fish for a few minutes then another wire would fire and we would send him to the "fresh" fish. Once his arms were dragging on the floor the 600 copper would go and everybody would just back away and tell him to go after it. All in all he probably fought 8 kings over 18lbs. What a way to kick off his king salmon addiction :) I guess our hottest setup would have been a white pro troll flasher with a siggs blue/green fly. The boys said not to put anymore fish on our board as they couldn't hold it up anymore...lol and sorry about the bloody pics, it was the best I could do at the time!

====================

eJqWS.jpg

my buddy cheers was on our boat yesterday when we passed you guys. we were fighting a double. he was trying to get your attention, dont know if you saw us. yesterday was hot for us as well. the day started out with all six rods we had in the water fired, never had a chance to reset. Actually got to see how far away a fish is when it hits a 500 copper, and it is much farther than I bet most people would think. The boat that was turning in behind me could have netted our fish as it was about five feet away from their bow.

yup, we saw you guys. At first I thought it was someone yelling because they thought we were too close. I was thinking WTF are these guys screaming about. lol Then I got the binocks out and saw little cheers jumping around :lol: Did you guys end up landing that double? Pretty cool to see them flopping around on top way back there.

we did land both of them. one prob about 18 the other about twenty. took some pictures and back they went. couldnt ask for a better sunday of fishin. hope to trailer the boat up a few more times in the next month to keep on that action.