Hot Lure: small green silver stinger

Trolling Speed: 2.4-2.6

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 6-8ft

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Three browns came on the downrigger, 3ft down 70 back, the smally came of the board on j7 red rapala, not quit 5, 4lbs 10oz. My best ever. Of course it went back.

MEexA.jpg

Paprman, sorry I didn't ask you if you were a LOU member I usually ask guys I haven't met before :( , I was the guy in the Sea Nympth that started to back into you a bit in the creek :o (I was desperate for some cell phone coverage and that was the only place that had it at the time :o ) Glad to see you got a couple of fish.

After checking the water color inside I decided to go try out a bit and fished from 50-150fow. Well that wasn't gonna help the catch rate because the water was a cold 46 degrees everywhere I went from top to 80 down and had a nasty current from the east (yes Bob the east :lol: ) About 11am I was starting to think that the 1st skunk of the year was about to happen so I decided to give Jeremy AKA Jax a call even though I knew he was fishing west out of Olcott and he said he was getting everything deep including having his wire out 430ft :o . I no sooner get off the phone with him and my rigger that I had parked at 105 over 132 pops and I think OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a laker but there goes the skunk I think to myself, well low and behold it's a coho that comes slapping to the surface :clap::clap::clap::clap: . Well that was it for the day.

The always wonderful 1 for 1 :$ ! Glow frog was the "hot" lure. Actually pulled rods once and had some scales on the same lure one other time, maybe a shaker?