Wilson Pics Memorial Day Weekend trip

Just a few pics of Wilson Trip

CLICK ON THE PICS TO MAKE BIG

Walter with a 13 Pound ATLANTIC.

DSCN1197.jpg

Me with a KING

DSCN1191.jpg

Sunrise Over Wilson. Wilson Boat House is where we docked. Will be there for the PRO-AM also.

DSCN1188.jpg

DSCN1165.jpg

A new Fly set up, Stayed tuned for the pics?????

Mark

Thanks Tom;

That Atlantic Salmon was 13lbs. Walter tried to revive that fish and when he let it go at the back of the boat we had a floater. Mark D. " HIGH VOLTAGE" turned the boat around ( on a dime ) not bad for a 40' boat! Walter tried to revive the fish again but with no luck so we were forced to keep and eat it.... Seems like our Canadian friends stocking them the last few years have paid off. I wonder if they are catchin the numbers of Atlantic on the north shore or if they did the stockin for us :lol:

See you at the PRO-AMs

Mark

Thanks for posting the pics Mark...They came out very well...

By far my biggest atlantic and when the boat surged from a wave, he slipped out of my hand and there was nothing I could do...On round two it was really terrible that the fish was breathing good, responsive eyes, plenty of color, but would not try to kick away and would belly up in my hand if I gave it the chance...

Sorry Mr. Allen there are spoons in those fish's mouth...Could not get a good fly bite going the past 3 weeks, and with fish up high, I took them out of the water except for long lines to not spook them from entering the rigger spread...Our pre-fishing days and Saturday saw 3 or 4 bites on flies compared to 45+ on spoons...Just a matter of time before they start pounding your flies again...Thanks again for the hat and hope everything works out well with Mr. Burkes engine...