Hot Lure: all

Trolling Speed: 2.0-3.0

Down Speed: 2.0-3.0

Boat Depth: 200-260

Lure Depth: 60-90'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Very hot from 7-9am, slow from 9-10 and then hot again from 10-11.... early bite from 200-210fow then 250-260fow as I picked up got hot again. Fish were marking in top 60, temp was really 80-110' down. Mostly skippies, but had two good ones mixed in. 200' diver early on took a 20lber, then 90' rigger took a 25 lber to end the day. Sliders did very little, but mainline riggers at 60 and 90' were very active as well as divers at 200 and 220' on #2. Brown was on 60' rigger and steelhead was on 90' rigger. 42 second spoon, orange monkey puke and black gold on riggers, Mountain dew/crazy **** and kelly green/hammer on divers did the damage.

Upgrady,

I saw you heading into the bay this morning. Unfortunatly I was alone without a fishing partner and sitting at the dock. Thought the wind and whitecaps might be a little to much for solo fishing. Sounds like I missed a good morning. Hopefully the good fishing will hold up for a while. Rick

Thanks guys... yeah I've been on the sidelines myself for a few weeks with family stuff and travelling....good to get back out and wnjoy some good fishing once again. Hope it continues to hold up thru August!