Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Does it bother anyone else at all when everything above is left blank? People if you dont want to use this handy tool that Chad has made for us just delete it and then start your report. Anyone else ever wonder that?

====================

Legitimate gripe but I would not lose sleep over it. That being said, what annoys me even more is when people leave the entire thing blank, but then write one or two sentences which just gives #'s of fish caught without any other "information"........

However, I must say that Chad has made one heckuva fantastic tool and I'm very grateful to all the fishermen/women (especially the very unselfish charter captains) who give very detailed reports day in and day out.

Cheers :beer: ,

- Chris

What would be really sweet is if we had this option on the fingerlakes discussion board. I know this site is primarly for LOU but I fish them all.

And to answer your question, YES it bothers me that we read a quick statistic and nothing else. Fail, but do like hearing about others success so it is ok by me. I :inlove: pictures too!

I'm new to this site and LOVE IT!!!! Great information for those of us that only have a day or two a week to pursue our passion and count on a few reports to give us a starting point on depths, temps, etc.... but, call me stupid, I still have no idea on how to post the "trip overview" or "fishing results" on a reply (or I would). Again, I'm new and still trying to navigate my way thru this site, but all I do is simply scroll to the bottom of the topic to the 'quick reply" and post whatever teeny tiny bit of information I have to offer!

That being said, I quick THANKS to those who don't mind sharing their experience and knowledge with those of us with limited time to fish.

Oh, and by the way bloodshot......please, please, please don't take my beer away!!! :(

I really dont think its that big of a deal or worth complaining about. i did it earlier when i wrote the oswego report but no worries i edited it just for you.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

wow bluewater, i wasnt at all referring to you. It happens all the time. No need to sound bitter . It was merely a suggestion that it might be an idea to give the option to have this or not have this for those who wish to use it.

nexxt thng someone will be bahingfoolksfor their spellin,id say spend more time at thepost office and less online...

maybe we could get sonme new moderators who would be kind enuf ro disect the reports place the information in its proper place..

ya know in the old days thr millers were so tired that they barley showed up or complained now thgey got their boots on the ground and their trying to rule the roost..

Sorry if I sounded bitter Landshark it was not my intention it was supposed to be more on the lighter side but did not come off that way. I guess im just getting sick of sitting home due to bad weather. Maybe it's starting to get to me lol. I would really like to fill out some more FULL reports before the fish all spawn this year.