Painfully slow.

Went north to the Big River. Fished in front for awhile with nothing to show. Fished from 10 to 150 fow.

Blank screen and still rods. Picked up and ran north. Fished from the North Dunes to Lakeview. Marked one Salmon in front of the Dunes in 60 fow. Really wanted him bad but no go. LOL. Heard a report that one boat did 2, 2 year olds in front of the plant for 6 or 7 hours of fishing.

Was planning on heading out there this morning but had to fix a leak in the camper.

No leak and no fish.

Glen

Is the temp in the bay getting back to normal???

I had awesome temps on Saturday. 140FOW between the plant and the Big Salmon River I had 52 degrees on the bottom. Stayed pretty steady, but dropped off more once I got out past 180. In 195FOW, 165 down, I had 44 degrees. Looks like things have turned around for the Bay...finally!

We spent a few hours in 30 FOW from the river to Grindstone with nothing going on. We did mark a lot of fish, but could not hook up. We also fished the Estuary Saturday and Sunday. Some fish there, but nothing like years past. Was hoping to see some fresh come in for Sunday AM, but sure didn’t look like it.

Out where I was trolling around, I landed a nice little king in 168FOW, down 125. Was marking tons of bait from 150-170FOW, about 110 down to the bottom. 52 degrees on the bottom from 140 out to 180, then it started dropping off more. Had (4) hits during the day through that area, but only boated the one king. All hits on white flashers/white A-TOM-MIK fly combos. Saw a few large boats out deep, as well.

stayed in close near the big river sat. afternoon.chrome dodger/white fly took a rip 105 ft of wire out on 3,peeled 30 ft of line and gone.50 fow. moved in a bit.had three releases on a watermelon j-plug no one home and dropped 1 same plug all between 38 and 45 fow. nice afternoon for a ride,didn't see a lot of fish caught on anyone's boat.

stayed in close near the big river sat. afternoon.chrome dodger/white fly took a rip 105 ft of wire out on 3,peeled 30 ft of line and gone.50 fow. moved in a bit.had three releases on a watermelon j-plug no one home and dropped 1 same plug all between 38 and 45 fow. nice afternoon for a ride,didn't see a lot of fish caught on anyone's boat.

Did you try calling me at one point on 78, Keith? I was busy in the back of the boat and thought I heard my boat's name over the radio. You by chance?