ONE EYE "JACK"

RUNNIN REBEL

I narrow down his bedding area & he INSISTS on coming out of there later!!!

CCqUr.jpg

This is the response I get!!!!!!!! "

"JACK" 1------REBEL 0-ZERO-0

REBEL gets EVEN!!!!!! I have bucks MESS with HIS SCRAPE...

"JACK" 1--------Rebel 0

"JACK" not happy...... REBEL--1-----"JACK" 1

Same day JACK leaves bedding -this is going on @ his scrape

^^^^^^^^SORRY, this is how that happens..vvvvvvvvvvv

Thanks Tank,

I can EAT all the pictures i have this winter. So i don't starve and the fiber in the paper pics should help my blood pressure TOO.

PS-- THANKS to Lee-steelman-Shawn-33Canuck-Andy-Rob-Pete-Ray-Chad and ALOT of others on here. MANY GREAT IDEAS & TIPPS given to me,

Jerry

I can hear the ending ,arrow poped off string ,hit the release on the draw,wrong pin,griped bow(left shot) peeked (right shot),so dam nervous couldnt get the release on the string,darn winter jacket sleave,never saw the stick,think it was a good shot missed by 3 ft,ok what else have i done read the list jerry so it dont happen to you..and the day you make that perfect shot youll retell the story a 100 times and when something goes wrong after a year of planing youll wanna quit .........till next time ,,,oh i hope you dont throw your putter in the water hazzard if you miss a putt, cause a bow is 5 times as expensive nice pics

Ok Rebel I think its time to mess with his second brain you know the one that dominates over common sense lol. Some top shelf genuine doe in heat lure, and some doe bleats. Dont be shy on the use of the scent I would do the big no no myself and and get that scent upwind of his bedding area and throw some nice long doe bleats his way and wack that one eye jack when he comes a running.

I almost got the one I been chasing tonight, it was a good thing cause it was dark and I was in the truck. He ran right out in front of the truck about 100 yards before I pulled in the driveway. It was close.

Jack is probably a 'non-breeder' buck and is very unlikely to respond to aggressive tactics.I've encountered a number of these bucks over the years & most but not all have some kind of handicap. They typically spend very little time interacting w/ other deer and are almost totally nocturnal, especially when other bucks are behaving aggressively.-Andy

Andy,don't you have a shooting platform on that tractor :o .

What farmer wouldn't? ;)

You get those deer eating silage and apples out of the tractor bucket as soon as they are weaned, so 3-4 years later when they are sporting 150+ racks you "put put" out there with the bucket full of chow and the boys come running.

Then there is plan B...the heifer in heat decoy....oops, sorry Andy, I almost spilled the beans. :(

Greg