PM me with what our looking to spend. I ride with an older guy who has a Polaris Sportsman 500FI with about 600 miles on it. He really wants to get something a little bigger. I don't know what he wants to get out of it, but my experience from looking at used ATV's is either they are crap and cheap or barely used and asking a lot of money.

Thanks Rick. I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a 2010 kaw. Prarie 360 4x4 auto. Out the door at about $5900.00. It's a little smaller, but my wife want's to drive it and it's rated pretty high. Funny thing is we decided to only spend about $3000.00 and now I'm at $5,900, plus we almost got a ride for herself that's a little more sporty. :o We're going to wait a little on that one though.

When I bought my Grizzly I went in looking at the 450 models. Then I saw the 660 models were just a little bit more, and then there was the 700 EFI model. For just a little more money I could have that. So I bought the 700! I am happy I did though because the rest were all carb machines. The EFI really is nice during hunting season and riding in the winter. Good luck on your purchase. I was looking with the ex about a year ago at machines for her. Its tough to find a machine for smaller women. These things are so big and powerful now a days that they look dumb on them quit honestly, and there is no way they can control those big machines.

We were looking@ the yamaha wolverine 350 or 450 for her.@ the seat it is 33" high and topped out at 55 mph, which it good enough for her. Also you can adjust the suspension for a lighter weight person. Very good handling. Liquid cooled.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png