Ray K

Big Dave

Hey Ray, my plans changed and I'll only be in Key West one day on Feb 20th. No fishing there for me this year, but I'll get in three days in the glades, then it's Wekiwa and Disney.

We're staying at the Pegasus international on Duval St.....funny, eh? You should head into town that evening and have dinner with us

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 days of 20mph gust to 30 ,and I ant talkin daytime only its been constant through the nights too.but today its supposed to start to simmer down. Ive run outa fresh fish,done the laundry ,cleaned the boat twice,and been laying in the sun and listining to the boom box,all the poles have been cleaned ,retied, and lubed, Camper feaver is settin in,its gettin so bad im thinking of heading into Key West for something to do....................NAAAAAAAAAAA it ant that bad yet, luckly a group of collage spring breakers pulledin last night and mostly girls (not that i noticed) so I might have to be Mr. helpfull today,boy its not what i wanted to do but ,it beats lubing the rod and reels again :lol:

You seriously have a screw loose Ray :P What I wouldn't do to be in Key West right about now sitting in Captian Tony's Bar sipping a Key West Ale :inlove: It was torture to be in the Keys this winter and not make it down to the soul of the Conch Republic. I mean...I love to fish, but there are some serious good times to be had in that town!

BTW...I got your chart and still owe you $$ for shrimp!