Perch Master's Tournament

Ok, let's have a sound off for who's fishing the Perch Master's Tournament on Seneca. Team Finders Keepers is spreading our territory down to Seneca this year and fishing the Perch Master's for the first time. It'll be a challenge for us as we haven't fished the lake before, but we like a challenge! 8) And we're looking forward to meeting all you at weigh-in!

Tim,

Your in for a real treat, that being said Team Triple S will be in on our 6th season of the Perchmaster. Please go to the weigh in because it's one of the highlights of the day unless you don't like seeing 2lb. + perch :rofl: Green 1900 Pro V Se

See you at the weigh in

Steve

I used to fish it for a few years before last year. We would pre fish then fish the tourny. I consider myself a pretty good perch guy, but that place can kiss my ass! I'm all set with getting frustrated. I tried everything from trolling to live bait to rubber. We did catch a few, but you wont beat the boys that fish the lake all the time. Same names on top every year. I was going to fish this year till they included seneca again. last year was keuka and canadagua. # of teams go down every year too. a few years ago we had about 80 and now it's like 40ish.

Good luck guys. :yes:

Yeah, I saw the pics from the tourney site with the same dudes holding the plaques. We'll do our best at it and if nothing else, we'll have some fun and hopefully put a couple 2+ lb'ers in the boat! 8)

Tim,

If you put a couple of 2 lbs. on the board you'll be in the money. They don't come easy :headbang::headbang: I'm hoping for 1 and a couple 1 3/4 fish.

Steve