hardtop islander

thumbburn

If you absolutely want the starcraft with the hard top go on Craigslist and go city by city.

if you would consider a Crestliner with a hardtop, I know where one of those is-about 30 miles south of Buffalo-guy bought it last year and just upgraded to a Penn Yan. That one is on Craiglist Buffalo-in Perrysburg NY. There is also another 22 Hardtop Crestliner listed on there as well.

• 1 month later...

There is one at Mike's Marina on the Little Salmon River. It was on Craigslist about a month ago, but I don't see it listed there anymore. As of this past Monday, it was still sitting at Mike's on the CR-40 side. It looks to be in pretty good shape.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a 1987 Starcraft Islander for sale. It sits in my garage 50 weeks a year. 12ft high door,32 ft long garage. I fish l.ontario twice a year. It has completely re-built transom,floors and motor cover. It is in excellent shape. My boat comes with 4 cannon downriggers,outriggers ,28 rod holders, 8 rocket lauchers, planner reels, GPS ,radar , color fishfinder, 15 hp suzuki kicker, e'z steer, fish hawk 840 that works awesome. Load-rite trailer, new bearings, brand new rims + tires, brand new leaf springs, + new spare tire.The engine has les than 700 hrs. 165 Merc cruiser with new spare prop.$ 8000 worth of gear and upgrades. This boat is nicer than any Starcraft 1993 or older. In the process of buying a $50,000 Baha. If interested call 1-207-324-5834 pete. Will send pictures.

Edited: Please no negative comments - mb