Seneca South End 5/14 w Pics

Headed out the canal in Watkins on a Friends boat Skippin School II for his shake down voyage... Went for a small run to make sure the motor was up to par and then decided to put the rods in .... Got set up in about 100 fow w boards and rigger and bang bang slamon action all over.. We were catching about 3 lber's until we had wicked smashing hit on the rigger and since I was right there I grabbed that one , what a fight he was all over the place both sides of the boat and in the air numerous times (pic of the fish below)... What a great morning , want to thank Matt for the invite for his shake down and had a great time with my dad and Nick who where along also... Heading out for the afternoon trip aboard REEL STORIES in a few.....

0514110826a.jpg

Awesome pics Nick ..... Looks like your boy had a blast and that's what its all about.... Glad you had a good day.... Fished this afternoon too and picked up another 8lb Landlock and lost a really nice Brown at the back of the boat... Gonna do it all over again in the morning...

Thanks Guys !!!! :D Had another AWESOME weekend of fishing again ..... Fished another 8 hours today aboard REEL STORIES boated a bunch of salmon and one 6lb rainbow I'm sure Nick will put up some pics in the next few days... Woody I have never jigged before on Seneca , My addiction is trolling ... but I know there is alot of guys who do in the fall when the lakers come in to spawn...

P.S.. Nick and I discussed it and decide to show you guys exactly where we've been getting all the big salmon on this video.... So check it out and mark this spot in your GPS.... LOL :rofl: