Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth: 40 to 100+

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Headed to Wilson Boat Yard Saturday afternoon.The plan is to start getting things ready for the Pro Am in two weeks, IE re-spool rods, tie knots, ect ect ect... Arrived about 3 pm and headed out for the night bite. Mark pointed the boat north and did not stop until deep water, tip from another Captain. Both days the fish were liking purple spoons, A-Tom-Mik Flashers & Flys on the wires out 180 to 377. A-Tom-Mik Wonder Bread Spin Dock with The Hammer shred live fly on the shoot/ probe rigger deep.

Here are a few pics from the one and a half day of fishing

TWO FISH ONE ROD, skipper in hand and notice the one in the water also now thats a double!!

IMG_0875.jpg

King

IMG_0879.jpg

Tim with a strong spring King 107 down on the shoot rigger mentioned above. Fish took line out to 400+

IMG_0871.jpg

Me on the rod.

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Kenny with a few fish

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

Mark D.

IMG_0882-2.jpg

IMG_0885-2.jpg

The Band and the Food at the Wilson Boat House Saturday night was great. I have never seen that many people there before!!

See yas at the Pro-Ams

IMG_0861-1.jpg

Mark

hmm purple in the spring......I'm surprised :lol: ,,,, next youll be saying watermellon,and rasberry worked too..(28's) .

some colors never change despite all the "newest and greatest" color combanations..

one of the beauties of spring fishing....the bigger fish are still a little comfy with company runnin togeather.. :) ....and so are the little ones.... :( ,,,

Hey i have a nice 3 mil. wetsuit and mask if ya wanna keep one on board till the water warms a tad :rofl:

Thanks fer yer report hope ya are willing to post some numbers (gps) next friday ,,you know just so everyone will know where ya are so noone will tangle any lines...

looks like ill be sittin out the derbys this year Pro/Ams now that ive got a taste of freedom..but i might borrow my friends sailboat just to sail around you guys to see how yer doing :rofl:

Nice repert.

taste of freedom..but i might borrow my friends sailboat.........as if buffy fishing wasn't enough :dull:

Went from making the wind (ppphhhttttt) to being the wind. Ray, sale botes are takin up to much of yer thinkin lately.....now what's that all about?

Nice pics and report Mark, good luck in the tourney!

Mark

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png