Cayuga 06/11/11 With Pics

It was one great day to be on Cayuga. I had a full boat with my 8 year old daughter, my cousins 8 year old son, his grandma, and my mom and dad. Yup a 12 rod spread :clap: . We launched out of Ithaca ran North to Taughanock set up and trolled North. My daughter ran 4 wire dipseys, she is getting good at letting them out and setting the drags. We also had two riggers down at 40 to 60ft, and 6 boards from 15 to 60ft down core and copper. It was non stop from 7:30 till 11:30 when we packed up and headed in. we had several doubles and at one point we had four wire diver fish on. We put some nice fish in the boat Salmon, Lakers, Bows and two Browns. We let all that we could go at the back of the boat. One Salmon we had to swing back around and pick up after he floated to the top. The two kids did a lot of reeling with over twenty five fish between the two of them. The big weenie flys that Jason left on my boat from the Wilson tournament were on fire today. Thanks Jason I hope work was fun today :lol: . Purple, and orange/red spoons were hot off the riggers and boards. If you can find bait in the 20 to 80 ft range out over 120 to 300+ it was non stop action.

IMG_6933.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6953.jpg

IMG_6950.jpg

Nice report Sean! Sorry about the close call with my board! I didn't see the inline planers off your port. Glad you had a great day and you set a great example of enjoying your passion of fishing while including your family! :yes:

No problem Zebedee. Those bords are hard to see, I had to push in a little to get the slmon tht was floating on top. How did you make out in that area? It slowed down a little when we were picking up at 11:30. Sean