Seneca North end 6/17 Evening

Met my dad at the launch around 4 and fished until 9. Let me just say that we had a blast! We boated 8 fish and lost at least that many! I lost a lot on a fly that had a lone single hook so I started to tie a treble when the rigger parked at 55 over 110 popped and before my dad could say "Whoa!" the starboard rigger popped and a 6# 10 oz landlock was dancing behind the boat. He managed to get around the downrigger and started to go for the kicker...I missed the first net attempt but got him on the 2nd...I have no idea how we got that fish in the boat but we laughed about it for quite awhile!

The fish seemed to prefer blue tonight. The first four hits came on a Blue Showtime Spinny on the wire (2 1/2 setting out 180-210). We worked from 60-120 FOW ...most hits came 80-110 FOW and 50-70 down. The temp break was about 40-50 down.

My dad was getting tired from reeling in so many fish. I had to laugh because one time he sat down on a cooler and started to say "I'm getting tir...Rigger!" and up he jumped to reel in another!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there this weekend and tight lines! I'll post some pics later.