Another very good morning today. Put a couple dozen fish on and boated most of them with a few being teenager kings. Still a bunch of lakers, many kings and a brown. Today we stayed in 90'-125fow. Riggers down 80-95' and mag divers 150'-180' out. Over half our hits were on the divers with either a livewire spinny/Dragon Fox Fly or a 42 second spinny/Bristol Bay Brawler set up. Most all the rigger hits were various spinnys with the Gizzard shad Fox Fly set 10' behind the ball. We only had 2 spoons go till I switched everything over to flashers or the Bristol Bay Brawler run clean (no flasher). The 2 spoon hits were on the Polecat Yeck. It seemed like guys did well just about at any depth with the bigger kings further east.

Seen some wierd stuff in the water this weekend. Yesterday was a big blue raft and today was a blue kayak with one end pointed up out of the water. Also, if you catch a big king with a spinny/fly in his mouth, let me know. :(

Good luck :yes:

Hey Scott,

Agreed on the bigger kings being East. We set up in Steve's boat off the Nose and just took it the whole way in ~140 fow. Same thing as the past few days, with probably a couple dozen fish on including some decent kings (biggest was a shade under 23lbs) and a nice Steelhead. 85-100 on the riggers, 250-300 on the wire. White varieties of Spin Docs were best.

We saw the raft yesterday, but it was way too big to even think about getting on the boat. Some guy apparently deflated it and took it aboard, though...we watched him. The kayak wouldn't have lasted long, though. We only own three...

Off to the Adirondacks tomorrow. Enjoy the fishing this week!

Gator

Sounds like you did pretty good. maybe one day we'll bump into each other at Sandy. Still trying to talk my wife into fishing the Sandy Derby :yes: ,

The gizz shad is basically a fish scale/mirage and the Dragon fly is pea green w/ a little mirage. Honestly I don't even know what 90% of the spoon and fly names are in the whole industry!lol.

And Matt, check your spelling of brawler. You are not totally on the same page buddy. :*