Spin doctor question and advice needed

Does the top hole or bottom hole (back) work better generally speaking?

If you were limited to 2 or 3 colors...what color spin Doctor and Fly would they be for Lake O ?

Is it safe to say that generally speaking...Spin Doctors take more fish than 8" flashers or not?

After almost 50 years of bass, walleye, pike, musky, etc. this attractor thing is brand new to me. Ive been reading up but was wondering any opinions out there. I'm all ears. Thanks Bob

Hammertime, Live wire and the white w/green dot are my three favorites. I use the more action hole. THere is a diagram on the back of the package they come in. The #1 fly in my boat is the green crinkle Atommik. Hammer, green hammer, green hypnotist and the net pen fly are some of my favorite flies from Atommik. All flashers / dodgers produce. Some days other brands work better and some days spin doctors work better. Run a couple in your spread and let the fish tell you what they want.

Generally speaking, no; about the same. Spin Doctors like a shorter set back than Pro Troll style flashers. I find SD work well on my dipsies and Pro Trolls work well on long lines. I adjust the holes and leader lenghts depending on the speed I'm trolling. You can run SD slower than Pro Trolls, IMO.

Top 3 are my best producers, the remainder are not in any specific order:

Glow White

Green Glow White

Blue Dolphin

Blue Bubble

Green Dolphin

Ace

Chartruese White Glow

My best flies:

Ultra Glow white

Green Crinkle

Glow Hammer

Hypnotist

I've been experimenting lately with both holes and it doesn't seem to make a bit of difference. Getting just as many fish on either of them. But then again you could just about troll a garbage can lid with a fly behind it and get fish right now. :yes:

I've been experimenting lately with both holes and it doesn't seem to make a bit of difference. Getting just as many fish on either of them. But then again you could just about troll a garbage can lid with a fly behind it and get fish right now. :yes:

:rofl::D:D:D:D