Thanks Foster, but I thought you did decent Sat. morning deep? I also assumed if he was killing the browns and only got one king that the #'s of Kings must be deeper?? By deeper I meant I was gonna start in 150' and work North. Thanks, Tank

I was also out on Saturday and went as deep as 530ft. The temps didn't change more than a few feet. The temps are still pretty high. For our efforts of 4 hrs out deep we did 1 18# king and 2 steelhead under 10#'s. When I ran in to 45ft I did a couple browns and a king in 30 minutes. There are some big kings mixed in with the browns and the bait in the inside waters right now.

We did ok- but not great. In the last two weeks, the bigger kings we have been cathching have been way out of temp. I think they are hanging in shallow- feeding on bait. We have been hitting them in 55-65 degree water; and they are really dark for this time of year.

Good luck!

We apparently picked the wrong direction sat. morning. We did 2 rainbows at 440'. Pretty much no change in temp and didn't mark a thing until about 420'. After hearing Joe's report I'm kicking my own a@& for not checking out the far inside w/ the water being so cold. Usualy that doesn't happen. See ya folks this weekend! Orleans derby starts Sat. I will check and see if I can have a daily leader board sent to me as in previous years. Give me a shout on the radio and I'll give ya what you need to know.

Good luck. :D

Scott, do not give up the long water. I was out there Sunday morning in 350 to 400 and did well on Kings and Bows. High divers 120 out and shallow downriggers 25 to 30 feet down. Spin docs took all the hits. Spoons were not producing.

Thanks for the update Capt. Pat..Reel Drag was right, the browns were in there thick, but by Monday morning they were stuffed. Went 1 for 4. Marked crazy amounts of bait, some pods filled half the screen on a 7 inch Lowrance. 30-50 feet of water. Tank