This Road is closed

stan

Stan....Alot of our cops up here have gone to the AR15 style rifles instead of shotguns. I think after the bank robbery in LA a bunch of years ago, a bunch of departments went to tachtical rifles and a tactical rifle certification in the academys. On the flip side, I think things are going the other way alos...there is alot of less lethal stuff like Tazers and Bean bag 12 gague Rounds.....Maybe Capt. Pete can add somthing I missed......

Stan, those are AR15 semi auto's not automatic rifles. Many of us have the same rifle in our gun cabinets, it's really just a .223 semi auto rifle in the style of an M16. I don't own one myself, but I have several friends that do and they are a lot of fun to shoot.

Tim

What? Only the bad guys can have them. Look what is going on in Mexico now, it will not be long before the drug gangs are here.

Sorry to say they are already here.

http://www.redding.com/news/2011/aug/23 ... nn-county/

The gangs have taken over, you can no longer walk down all the streets of America. Problem being some people still calling a 10,000 member gang, a gang, when it really is an army.

I am afraid we are no longer the home of the free.

Stan....Alot of our cops up here have gone to the AR15 style rifles instead of shotguns. I think after the bank robbery in LA a bunch of years ago, a bunch of departments went to tachtical rifles and a tactical rifle certification in the academys. On the flip side, I think things are going the other way alos...there is alot of less lethal stuff like Tazers and Bean bag 12 gague Rounds.....Maybe Capt. Pete can add somthing I missed......

That covers it Matt, We have to try to keep up with the ever growing criminal population who are well armed and willing to engage law enforcement in gunfire.

Pack some heat Stan...when they ask you to buy thier chit, or ya see em dealing..Harry Calahan the bass turds. Ask em "do ya feel lucky?....Well do ya punk?"....answer me dammit...oh yer not breathin, and yer bleedin real bad, sorry.

A gang...or army whatever it is needs resistance in the same way and size. If the govt can't or in this case and this administration WON'T protect us ...we can. Just bury em .....2 nd amendment. And everyone should take advantage of the protection granted to the REAL citizens of the USA.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png