Lousy SOB

For those who have never seen that site, take a few minutes to look back at the line of duty deaths, and the storys behind them. Then realize the amount family members that were left behind. Wives, husbands and children. All in the name of public safety.

For those who hate cops because you got a DWI or a few tickets, you don't have a clue. You couldn't walk a day in there shoes, and no ne could walk a day in a combat soldiers shoes. Military and Law Enforcement officers protect and serve people they don't even know, and give their lives in doing so.

For those who have never seen that site, take a few minutes to look back at the line of duty deaths, and the storys behind them. Then realize the amount family members that were left behind. Wives, husbands and children. All in the name of public safety.

For those who hate cops because you got a DWI or a few tickets, you don't have a clue. You couldn't walk a day in there shoes, and no ne could walk a day in a combat soldiers shoes. Military and Law Enforcement officers protect and serve people they don't even know, and give their lives in doing so.

Amen to that

don't for get the corrections officers who deal with the mutts that the state puts away daily...Coumo closing prisons over crowding and double bunking inmates and assaults on offices are on the rise....God bless and stay safe to all Military and Law Enforcement and Correction officers....crime is on the rise...

Edited: Not worth reading & against site policy. L&M

OK, so others can say that we "have no clue", but I can't, ???? Please tell me how what I posted was against site policy??? Especially since it was exactly the same thing already posted, & still here in print???

Nice job L&M!!!

Nice try, but that's not exactly the way you said it. In the future please try to keep your posts within site policy & refrain from instigating and,or bashing other members here. ty: L&M

Nice try, but it was the same! Good ole boys club!

Another aweful story . I hope they catch that waste of a human being....Thanks to all of you out there in the Military and Law Enforcement....I sure appreciate everything you all do for us here in America , every day.....24/7.....Thanks so much....choo-choo steve