Congrats Stan!! Niners win?? Bring em' on

Nope, I'm a Buffalo native, Dad's home town is Marinette, Wisconsin, which is located on the west side of Green Bay about 50 miles up from the City and I still have family all over that area and the UP of Michigan.

The Bills and the Packers have been my two home teams my entire life. Being in different conferences, there's not too much of a conflict normally.

I'm just happy that one of em doesn't suck.

Oh, and by the way, :swear: the girlie men

omg such violent men! you fellas need to grasp your angry violent inner self and control it! You should try "line dancing" ,Yoga , or some other sort of meditation to be a better ,softer , more sensitive , person.. As long as those guys are having fun running around the field playing ball their is really no need to keep score and both teams should get a small trophy....

omg such violent men! you fellas need to grasp your angry violent inner self and control it! You should try "line dancing" ,Yoga , or some other sort of meditation to be a better ,softer , more sensitive , person.. As long as those guys are having fun running around the field playing ball their is really no need to keep score and both teams should get a small trophy....

You just like to watch them in their tights :lol:

on the lam

Pete, we will have the crackers ready for you all when you get out here on Friday. Then you will have to go up to Napa Valley for the wine you will all get for the flight home.

Harbaugh Bowl XLVI is Sunday, February 5, 2012. Kickoff is at 6:30pm EST.

Capt.Vince....your Giants will love it out here for a few days, with a nice storm coming in for the game.

97uvma.jpg

2m4ojlj.jpg