Server Upgrade Coming....

BlueEye

Hi LOU -

I just wanted to post a quick FYI that we are going to be upgrading the physical servers that power the website today. During this time, the site may be down temporarily. The new servers should prove to enhance the overall speed of the site even more. We are moving the site from our servers in California over to more powerful modern servers in Virginia. Blah blah blah.... I won't bore you anymore with the techie talk :lol: I will post another update once the move is complete.

Thank you!

Chad

Your not boring us Chad but you are confusing Ray K and Stan. When you tell Ray there "servers" he thinks there's a waitress somewhere :o and then you mention it's gonna be moved to Virgina and Stan probably thinks he's gonna have to move there now to be able to view the site :lol:

:P:P:P

And thanks for keeping us "up to speed" both literally and figuratively :yes::yes:

Guys the first server upgrade had one issue with Cookies not working correctly. I think I have fixed that issue but we lost about an hours worth of posts in the process. I apologize if you were one of the lucky few - please post again. I think we are all set now.

Thank you,

Chad

less talking and more working. servers are not gonna upgrade themselves! Any truth to the rumors that after the server upgrade, LOU will no longer be a fishing forum but instead a stock trading forum?

Your not boring us Chad but you are confusing Ray K and Stan. When you tell Ray there "servers" he thinks there's a waitress somewhere :o and then you mention it's gonna be moved to Virgina and Stan probably thinks he's gonna have to move there now to be able to view the site :lol:

:P:P:P

And thanks for keeping us "up to speed" both literally and figuratively :yes::yes:

Tom

You mean I can tell the wife she can stop packing, we are no moving.. :rofl::rofl:

Haha. Not on my watch Bob! I've already been laid off twice before watching my job go over seas. The IT field of work can be pretty frustrating sometimes but you can count on LOU staying local ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png