Options for Sunday

Planning to run up and fish either Cayuga or Seneca tomorrow 3.11. Is the T-falls launch open? Can you get a boat in anywhere on Cayuga?

If Cayuga is not an option can someone give me a starter for Seneca. Never fished it before. My camp is half way between Cayuga and Seneca so I'd prefer to stick to the south end.

Any help would be appreciated...

There are a couple of places to launch on the south end. One is at the village marina its right next to the new hotel, and the other is in the canal. to get to the canal turn left directly across from clute park, go over a couple speed bumps and youll see a big parking lot on the right with boat launch signs. Either launch will be fine for your boat. Village marina cost a few dollars and the canal is free until may I think.

i have a 14' starcraft and am anxious to get out this year. lake o and watkins glenn are about the same drive for me Lake o will likely be to rough with a southwest wind like there calling for keep watkins fishable for a small boat? and can i get away with stopping at severn its a shorter drive for me I just dont know if the fish are that far north this early in the year. I've only fished seneca the last couple of years so i have a lot to learn.

Look at some of my reports on my website. If I was going to fish Seneca I would Launch at Severne run a couple miles South set up shop on the West side and troll South. While the salmon on the South end are getting pounded you will be in Laker and Brown land. Flashers and flies down 90 to 120 down for Lakers and sticks and spoons twenty down for Browns and Salmon. If you just want Salmon and Browns work the top 20 FOW. The salmon numbers are down this winter after the pounding they took last spring but you can still find some good ones.