Cold water... Nuff said there. Had to ride around Sat till I found a warm pocket. As soon as I did the rods fire . Hits on every thing I had down Fishlander sharks,grapedot watermellon,dalmation hammer fly.I want it back,and good ole wonderbread. Had one over 30 but it was to late to enter, 7thirty when it hit the net. Found the fish in 80 FOW. I didnt get on the water till 2 in the afternoon.I drove over fish to go find fish.....

Sunday headed to the same waypoint. Plucked 4 salmon right off the bat then rode around the rest of the day for one more. All and all I just give it a OK. for the weekend. I was tough to put on a hooded sweatshirt Sat afternoon when all the landlubbers were sweating. The cold air felt good for awhile but it got to cold when the wind kicked up.Its amazing all that cold water moved in,more amazing it was gone the next day.

First you have to find some fish,then glow seems to work the best. Watermellon seemed to do some damage also.120 on the divers,30 to 50 on the riggers.

I got some new prototype dodgers from optimiser to try. Havent caught a fish on them yet . I havent really figured them out. They look good in the water and they have holes in them to make bubbles.I didnt really have the right colors I needed.If I get em going I put up some pictures. They just want some feedback.Ive awalys been a fan of optimiser spoons. Its the same outfit that makes honeybee spoons.A oldtimers favorite.....

shark.jpg

Been doing Quite well with the Fishlander spoons. The yellow frog has been good also. This one is the shark. Its a glow back. Been good last several weeks.

I know I gotta get going on photo stuff. I cant get my camera to download into the computer.

LL good to hear from you.

I know I gotta get going on photo stuff. I cant get my camera to download into the computer.

LL good to hear from you.

Hey Fishstix, I had the same problem with mine. Try uninstalling your software and reinstalling it again.