FLORIDA KEYS WINDING DOWN.....................

WELL another season winds down ..March has been 15 to 35 mph winds from the first,cutting into my boating time.....bummer but i still can tuck in around the islands but offshore and long runs have been out.. put over 800 miles on the little boat this year(14 ft) landed hundreds of fish from 8in to 4ft . grabbed the same on lobsters no 4 ftrs tho.

ran through 40 tanks of air with many many more hours with the sorkle.. have been bit by 3 morrey eels circled by a school of 8 ft sharks,2 days ago had my first visit with a 12ft plus as he grabbed a 30 in grouper less than 10 ft away like musky on a cheetos in a derby. havent done much with the go pro but if ii get a chance in the next 7 days ill try for some good action shots.. I have found some really cool areas to spear fish (hunt) you gotta stalk the fish you want just like a deer but closer as the efficative range is 2 ft or less from the tip of the spear.....here are a few shots ................arrgh april 1st is fast approaching.............................

DSCN1435.jpg

DSCN1438.jpg

DSCN1441.jpg

DSCN1504.jpg

DSCN1516.jpg

DSCN1519.jpg

Photo565.jpg

Photo571.jpg

Photo572.jpg

Photo575.jpg

Photo574.jpg

Hey! He did have a camera, what was the hold up? Trying to figure out how to develop the SD card?....Ok just glad you were having a good time and wernt really blowing smoke at us. Were those really your fish?...just kidding. Glad to see your fishies and crabs, and ya did it without gettin ate up by something. Now have a safe trip home, and stay outa the truck stops! See ya on the big O this summer.

Mark