ELOSTA meeting and seminar (By Miss em)

Come join us April 18th at the Gander Mountain in Cicero as Jeff Lantiegne (Miss em) does a Early Season Small Boat tactics seminar for us at 7pm. The meeting is in the Lodge. We also will be having our Drawing for the Lowrance 7HDS GEN II that evening. Tickets are 1.00$

See you all there!

Brian

I enjoyed the presentation. Thank you very much.

Now, can you make gas $1 a gallon so I can afford to hear Phil next month? :(

Jeff - what was the paint you mentioned for adding the orange stripe on your lures? Something like Rustoleum but not...

Thanks, Jeff. From the little digging I did, it sounds like it may be hard to find these days. Rustoleum bought them out a few years ago and it looks like they stopped selling DeRusto in the US. I'll keep my eyes peeled - from what I read, there's nothing on the market quite like it for bonding to bare metal.

Speaking of hard to find, I got a kick out of seeing the Jolly release during your slideshow. His son Chris (Jolly II) is a friend of mine and he's been a big help to a new troller.

Flourescent Orange paint they use to mark where they are going to dig works too! Walmart has it. Remember its made to spray down while your are walking , so the can has to be upside down.