Trout Derby report w/ pic

Well had a tougher time than usual putting fish in the boat. Pulling copper was a lost cause, abandoned that ant went to riggers and boards. Had a steady slow pick until Sunday am when a 10.19 Brown took a green crush spin doc and Big Weenie Glo nad on the rigger @ 55' hit the deck! :clap::clap: Fish held 1st place BT until the top brown was knocked the last day, settled for a 2nd place brown :yes: Ended the weekend with 9 lakers, 4 browns, 4 landlocks 1 rainbow. Boards and small copper stingers did most the damage. Had a blast at Sampson camping and the $750 prize will go towards the new baby fund :) Congrats to all the winners, looking forward to next year! Here is the pig brown :o That little hand in the pic is my 3 yr old daughter that loves holding fish :)

image.jpg

Real nice cut the kid outa the pic. Ya know after all the years of fishing ontario and seneca it kinda funny that Browns are no brainers on onterio and so finicky on seneca (as far as gettin nice ones)...but in all honesty i never ran a good hard core Brown program on seneca guess i shouldstart with the big browns being there ..seems like the big lakers shut down about the Friday Befors the derby,or the begining of mayish..

Well Done and Well deserved...

Ray K.