Keuka 3/31/12

Hit Keuka State Park @ 6AM, went 9 for 16 on lakers, ALL but 2 came on the "Reel Hooked Up" fly, 1 came on a "Seneca Ghost", and 1 came on a plug called a "Live Target Blue Back Herring", definitely was a Spin Doctor/Dipsey Diver Fly bite, tried EVERYTHING, was on the West side, marked fish from 50' to 150', the bottom fish being more receptive, we fished in 160'-165' FOW, could not buy a bite on the riggers, magnum Dipsey's set back 150' #2 setting, 330' & 420' #3 setting on the wire rods were the producers, had our first double! :yes: we were a ways past the Bluff (see picture for distance past Bluff) before filling our limit for the table for 3 anglers, we were off the lake by 12:30, the winds that were forecast for 9:30AM held off till we left :yes:

100_4926.jpg

100_4935.jpg

100_4932.jpg

100_4934.jpg

100_4940.jpg

100_4936.jpg

100_4938.jpg

100_4941.jpg

100_4942.jpg

Great job and excellent report!! Your figuring this whole thing out pretty quickly... keep up the great work!!

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Well Mike, between your expertise & gear selection @ Hills, Valleys, & Streams, & neighbors like Sean & Terry Brown, EVERYBODY on "LOU" it's like a open book test

Hey man. i see u took the top off our old boat, i meant to swap those track lock bases out but it looks like your allready bought matching gear. good to see your using the boat its a good one i know we cought a pile of fish out of it. :yes:

Hey man. i see u took the top off our old boat, i meant to swap those track lock bases out but it looks like your allready bought matching gear. good to see your using the boat its a good one i know we cought a pile of fish out of it. :yes:

Yeah the "top" :wondering: didn't work for me, it is a GREAT boat, I was really surprised that with that many rivets that there was absolutely no leaks ! :yes: & the motor just purrs :yes: I was going to make it a "project" boat this Winter & strip her down to her back bone, but with ALL the good things about the boat I don't see it happening right now :whew: ................The plus was the "sausage" :D

Black has been the hot color on Dipsys this year in the store but we are stocked back up now....

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

And that's whats GREAT about having a store such as "Hills,Valleys, & Streams" in our area, being stocked by one of "us" THANKS Mike !!

Marty