Surface Temp: 71.5

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: A lot

Total Boated: 20 ?

Species Breakdown: Everything but an Atlantic

Hot Lure: Yes ..... everything took hits. Carbon 14, Spin Docs, Meat Rigs, Stingray NBK, DW Mag Gator

Trolling Speed: 2.0-2.8

Down Speed: 2.25-2.5

Boat Depth: 75'-200'

Lure Depth: 65'-100'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Was joined again by John D. aka PakJohn and we put a hurting on this AM. Started early and was rewarded with non-stop action for the better part of 2 hours. Caught lakers where the kings should be caught kings where the lakers lurk. It was a great morning to be out, trying to get John's personal best over 20 is becoming a challenge. Handing him the screaming rod resulted in this solid 18 lber 31a124f7.jpg. Then the copper goes and it doesn't seem that big so, I bring it home. Guess I handed off the wrong one...1b536f06.jpg. This 22 was a real fatty. The morning took a crazy turn when the water went cold and we began search mode. Went north found a few in 150', nice steelhead and a good king. Turned back and in 95' of water this football crushed the NBK off the rigger down 65' e14673b7.jpg my scale had it a touch over 14 lbs. but just could see killing a awesome fish for what would only be (as of today) 15th or 16th place so back it went . Back at on Thurs. if the weather holds ..... 8)8)8)

====================

good job with the brown....hey i got a bag of cans sittin on the curb gotta be 2 bucks in it ...and salvo is right down the street (salvation army} ya can get yerself a nice pair of shorts. :lol:

Thanks Ray...... :lol::mooning:;) . There my good luck shorts and they worked.