Cayuga 7-11-2012

Cayuga 7-11-2012

I know same ole story differnt lake , coffee is done ice in the cooler ...............I'm going to call hermit in a bit then meet him over to T-Falls , we'll be looking for some landlocks Kinger can't wait........

001-2.jpg

I think ???? :lol:

Good luck Kinger.......don't work too hard....hey if it starts gettin hot start chewing on the wire harness ,you wont be stuck fishing again ..You will have the whole cottage to yer self ,chase squirrels and be able to check out the Poodle down the street.

Well we had fun that's for sure, :yes: the big fish were hiding from us though. Wow I feel pretty roasted even though I had on a big silly straw hat, sunscreen, and a long sleeve shirt. Headed up to AES, trolled N, over to W side, and all the way back to Taughannock. 5-6 on lakers, 1 short salmon and 1 short rainbow, also lost one fish we never saw. Kept lures up high for salmon, plenty of lakers on the bottom. Lots of bait and hooks just couldn't get a pattern going.

THANKS Ed for the day, fun and good times, sorry we never hit the mother load, the biggest catch of the day was a boat bumper! :D

Thanks for posting hermit I'm beat.........just got some to eat and Kinger is taking a nappy now......................hey that's sounds GOOD !!!!!

Ron from sunseton seneca park if you are reading this you cover over your starcraft is ripped open from the walk-thru window to the bow...............lost you cell number or I'd call ya.................well I kind of threw it out by mistake...... :(:@

Thanks for posting hermit I'm beat.........just got some to eat and Kinger is taking a nappy now......................hey that's sounds GOOD !!!!!

Ron from sunseton seneca park if you are reading this you cover over your starcraft is ripped open from the walk-thru window to the bow...............lost you cell number or I'd call ya.................well I kind of threw it out by mistake...... :(:@

WOW, when you can't get a program going you get mad !.................sorry Ron ;)