1997 penn yan 225 outrage SOLD

dbutts

Its killing me to post this, but Its time to downsize....my boat is a 225 outrage hardtop. It is powered by a Chevy 350, with a mercruiser out drive. She is rigged with 4 cannon riggers, Bert's tracks, cannon rod holders. Sub troll and fish hawk down temp. Simrad auto pilot. It has a remote spot light on the bow, and deck lighting on the back. The tandom axle venture trailer has brand new radial tires all the way around. She is clean and solid. Asking price is 17,000. I will post more pics soon..... 607 eight five 7 zero one 13.

100_MEDIA_IMAG0123.jpg

I know nick. I lost sleep last night thinking about it. I hope I'm not making a big mistake... We just had her to the oak last week, and she performed nicely. We boated many nice cohos, steels, and kings. We will see what happens, if no one is interested, I guess I'll have to keep her... :)

want want want.....

but came back from son's orthodonist appt yesterday and well.....there's $6300 I wont have! ;(

But that is a sweet boat and set up for $17K Couple more years....just keep telling myself.....couple more years!

want want want.....

but came back from son's orthodonist appt yesterday and well.....there's $6300 I wont have! ;(

But that is a sweet boat and set up for $17K Couple more years....just keep telling myself.....couple more years!

ooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffff