RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 8/23-9/3

Anyone catching fish? Really slow at Wilson

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png[/quote

We are 4 for 7...two 20lb kings and two 8-9lb coho. Lost a real nice king on a J-plug 125 foot down over 140fow. Best set up is the white pearl glow SD with blue fly on mag diver 260' back. Its snotty out, but still marking fish deep!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

No one I know from our port is out, either it's a bit nicer in rochester or jason has some big ones :)

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Nope...lost my big ones in the divorce! :) We are on UpGrady's 25 footer. And we are doing well. We got one on and out 750foot now. We are in 155fow!

Nick, we are out right now at Ibay and really only 2-4's. But warm water....68degrees 90 foot down!

My normal fishing partner is in the 20' whaler near you, if you get a chance could you hit him up and maybe key him in to whats working for you? He's struggling to get a hit (isn't everyone?). He's probably on ch 73. Boat name is the bahtenda.

Nick, we are out right now at Ibay and really only 2-4's. But warm water....68degrees 90 foot down!

My normal fishing partner is in the 20' whaler near you, if you get a chance could you hit him up and maybe key him in to whats working for you? He's struggling to get a hit (isn't everyone?). He's probably on ch 73. Boat name is the bahtenda.

We saw him next to us. A lot of people out today. Didn't get this msg til now or I would have hailed him. We finished 12 for 17, with 5 salmon over 20lbs, 2 coho, 3 browns and 2 steelies. All fish were deep. 115 and 125 on the riggers and dispy's set 260-300 foot back on mag rings. White green mt dew and blue hammer and white pearl glow with green fly. Riggers were a 42 second spoon and mixed veggie. No sliders, 10 color never took a hit, so we pulled it. We kept the 4 rods at 90 foot and below. Normal speeds 2.5sog and 130-150fow was the best! Hope that helps!!!!!

Nick, I have room on my boat for 1 in case Teresa does not want to go. We will be at warrens about 3 o'clock and heading out if the waves are okay.

Thanks Wayne we're gonna give it a go. We'll talk to you out there.

Now my probe is really f'd, the part that attaches to the downrigger broke off. It was all corroded. I tried stripping the wire back but had to cut the ferring off. Doesnt work at all now. Anyone know where to get a depthraider cable locally or online for that matter?

Now my probe is really f'd, the part that attaches to the downrigger broke off. It was all corroded. I tried stripping the wire back but had to cut the ferring off. Doesnt work at all now. Anyone know where to get a depthraider cable locally or online for that matter?

Bet your probe isnt as f-d as mine. Conveniently deep sixed it with a new ball when the stopper didnt stop!

Ouch!

Bet your probe isnt as f-d as mine. Conveniently deep sixed it with a new ball when the stopper didnt stop!