RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 8/23-9/3

Heading up that way with the family tommorow for a little picinic, and hiking at Chimney Bluffs State Park. Got a quick list of things to see or places to eat?

Must eats: Captain Jacks

Must see: Chimney Bluffs

If you've never been to the salmon hatchery in altmar, that's a definite must see.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

We didn't even try to go out of Wilson today. Think Duffs sounds good for lunch instead of 20-25 winds. Maybe it will slow and we can sneak out tonight but its not looking good.

Definitely not looking good. We take this same week off every year and have gotten out less this week than any other year, which includes last year when a HURRICANE came through!

Depthraider is driving me nuts, I think it's the rca connection going bad. Anyone know where to get a stainless rca connector? I'm going to get a cheapo from radioshack for now. I contacted the manufacturer without a response.

Also anyone know where to get a fuel pump for a 9.9 nissan kicker? Online place would be fine..

Im trying to decide wether to make the 5 hr drive to Port Ontario for a Sat/Sun trip. Im watching the weather reports like a hawk. I know your further east but whats your guess for tomorrow.

My guess is we'll get out sat afternoon and sunday..