Big Thanks to Lake Ontario United

Well, as a lot of you know, i've been working day and night trying to perfect my craft of customizing fishing tackle. Thanks to everybody on this board who either purchased spoons, test ran some spoons, or took me out on your boats for personal experience, as I am not a troller, I am officially LEGAL now! I took the dive into the unknown looking to make the finest trolling spoons availible, and so far with the feed back I've gotten from them, they are right on! When I sold my first couple batches of spoons, I was scared to death... I had no clue if the ideas I had would apply to lake fishing, I found out the hard way, that one of my very first spoons was an instand classic! Not to mention, I had 20-30 others that weren't too shabby either, all taking their share of fish! Even had 3 fish making the tourney that I know of, and many others that were very close. I have come up with what seems like 20 or more new spoons per week, some are going to be fish catching machines!

Without all the feedback I recieved, none of this would have materialized! I am very proud to say, " I am a fisherman, working for FISHERMAN" and that will never change! I am now presently building a website for this business. My company name is Finger Lakes Tackle Co. I thought it was a great name to proudly represent Lake O, and the finger lakes region. I have a facebook page same as my company name where I have been posting many new patternsevery day. I hope that I was as much of a help to all of you, as you were to me! Every penny that I recieved from spoon sales has gone back into my work. New paint colors, better glows, top of the line hooks, webpage, equiptment, and a lot of experimental products as well!

I haven't posted many new spoons on here in a while as I have been super busy making this happen so heres a few of many new ones! Enjoy!!

Warthog

IMAG1196_1.jpg

Skittles

IMAG1201_1.jpg

Moldy Bread

IMAG1197_1.jpg

Psycosomatic

IMAG1200_1.jpg

527061_376823825716949_1770051493_n.jpg

260448_376823662383632_985669372_n.jpg

Dr. Slaughter Family

Dr_Slaughter_Family.jpg

Drunk Martha

drunk_martha.jpg

Last Supper

last_supper.jpg

Rehabilitation

Rehabilitation.jpg

Steelhead Revenge

Steelhead_revenge.jpg

Bob, you have great products at reasonable prices and superb customer service. Three keys to success. I wish you the best with your new business.

Shawn

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

Congrats Bob! Good luck and I will be placing an order this winter!

Likewise. I got a chance to check out some of the ones Bazookajoe has and they look great. I'll be ordering a selection. :yes: