49er's Are In Town

stan

Wonder where Tebow is going to line up? Couple plays at Left Tackle maybe... ;) eventually they'll find a position for him.

It should be a better game than watching the Bills get trounced by the Pats. 49'rs pretty good defense. 49'rs 24 - Jets 13.

Question is, whether the Packers are going to finally get it going? Also looking forward to Philly getting beat - unfortunately, that'd give the Jersey Girls another win.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

no worries Stan, next week should be a walk in the park for the Niners

By the way, NYS only has 1 team, the Bills.

Jets/Girlie Men are New Jersey's teams

For Once I agree with you Tim, The problem I'm not sure after yesterday I'm not sure the Jets are in fact a football team at all.

As for the CHAMPS, I'm happy with what I have seen so far. Tough loss last night but a well played game on both sides of the ball. They have the #1 toughest schedule in the league and I will gladly get into the playoffs any way I can because this team, when it gets healthy will be hard to beat in december, regardless of the record.

New Jersey Giants... I like that :clap:

Stan, the 49ers have THAT look, the look of a team who feels they shouldn't have been beat in the playoffs. They pummeled Eli repeatedly, and he stood in there and made the throws that counted. The Bills and Jets have some players, but both their Quarterbacks flush early. Sanchez is pretty much done and both he and Fitz should accept long careers as backups.

The 49ers are the team to beat, and hopefully the Giants will get that shot in the postseason.

As for the NY/NJ deal, having been there for games, I'm damn glad they play across the river, great facility with a very professional staff. I would attend more Bills games for my wifes sake if there was more than one way in and out, horrible plan.

Vince

Last year it was the bounce of the ball that cost the 9ers a win against Manning. I don't think you will see that happen again. Oct 14th we will see if Manning and company can hold up against a pounding by 9ers Defense .

By the way how do you like that Qualia reel from San Diego ?

Vince

Last year it was the bounce of the ball that cost the 9ers a win against Manning. I don't think you will see that happen again. Oct 14th we will see if Manning and company can hold up against a pounding by 9ers Defense .

By the way how do you like that Qualia reel from San Diego ?