Worst opening day story yet

Shawn you are correct. She is a very wise older doe that has me patterned/figured out. I believe she is the one that "snorted" me Again this year @ 6:30 am this morning.

CDY_0010.jpg

Jerry

Rebel Charters

I have a plan this time.....

I am going to get a picture of me, taking a picture of her, all the while she "thinks" she is watching me...............

Remember that if WINNING was that easy to do, then losers would be doing it.

Jerry

Rebel Charters

Chad that is funny, But the boat cigarete bucket would work just fine instead of Carboard Larry.

NOW the real story about that picture..................

If you look closely at the ground in front of the doe, its my arrow i shot. A "kill shot" i took @ 12 yards. And i missed her whole body by 4 feet. I had to duck down in the blind after that shot because the doe was threatning to kick in my doors on my truck parked 5 trees away if i ever buy another arrow and come back !

Jerry

Rebel Charters

It's OK Jerry...that arrow is a "conditioning" shot!....next time, park yer truck closer so she won't have to look for ya in the stand. She will know you are there when she sees it and won't look up there.

If you get enough "conditioning" shots at her, she will tell her fat boyfriend not to worry, it's just normal woods noise and sticks falling and they never hit you....just stand and ignore that Jerry guy. ;)

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Someone has never hunted "Trophy " bucks , I agree a mature doe remembers every danger spot ....But a Trophy buck is a totaly diff. animal......

Jerry ,Maybe you Grabed your daughters bow by mistake......If its pink and dont have those rolley thingys on the end ,ya got the kids..

Hope this helps!!

Ray K.