Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
challenged1

DreamWeaver Pro-Pack

Glad to hear. I haven't gotten mine yet. THey emailed me twice to get my address

i thought vision quest package was a good one....i been crushing the fish in the fisn lakes with all the spoons from  that package..

Anyone recieve their July Pro Pack yet?

Pro Packs in yet? I havent recieved mine.. Correction just received mine.. Looking good! Large white paddle with crush tape, 1 Capt Gary Org Mich Dol, 1 Fuzzy Bear Ally Cat, 1 Hello Darlin SS, 1 Liquid Sunshine Action Fly, and one Capt Choice Wonderbread Plug! Nice!

Edited by Adk1

Dewey,

FWIW - I think Dreamweaver is a little "cheap" on their ties for the flies.They could at least tie a snell knot for the trailing single treble. I re-tied all of mine with tournament ties using an octopus and treble and snelled both hooks with 40# fluoro leader.

Chris

Dreamweaver action flies make GREAT Coho and Steelhead flies when trimmed down to 3". Because they are thin-cut flies, the bead color is important as they tend to show thru more. I like orange glow beads stacked with just a smaller treble and fished behind a 6" orange crush SD.

I've just signed up for the three month pro-pack deal and am waiting for the Jan 014 shipment. Looking forward to recieving it.

Boat Safe

Egoody